Re[2]: [Lambengolmor] [LDB] Theory dependence. With or without analysis?

  • Kai MacTane
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 26, 2002
      At 7/26/02 01:09 AM , Boris Shapiro wrote:

      >For me that seems to be a regrettable way of development. That
      >abolishes every use (every extended search query) that I've imagined.
      >What is left then? Just basic number/gender/case descriptions? Is this
      >price good enough, and for what?

      What sorts of search queries do you envision? Can you give me some examples?

      --Kai MacTane
      "In another life I see you/As an angel flying high,
      And the hands of time will free you/You will cast your chains aside,
      And the dawn will come and kiss away
      Every tear that's ever fallen from your eyes...
      --Concrete Blonde,
      "Caroline"