Moderation: line breaks

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002
      This is a plea to all posters to be vigilant about line breaks. If you can,
      please set your mailer to word-wrap your lines at about 80 characters. Also,
      please take a little extra time to prettify quoted passages of text, so that
      their lines are also word-wrapped at about 80 characters. Oh, and also be
      sure not to run everything together into one giant paragraph. Remember:
      white space is your friend and mine.

      The goal here is to increase readability, which makes for a nicer list
      experience for all of us.

      Thanks!

      | |
      | Ars longa, vita brevis. |