Moderation: Names and signatures

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2002
      I would like to encourage everyone to please sign your posts with your real
      name. It is disconcerting and strange to reply to the well-reasoned, cogent
      thoughts on Tolkien's languages and linguistic theories of a fellow
      group-member whom we can only refer to as, e.g., "NummyMuffinCoocolButter".

      It would also be great if people would configure their e-mail return address
      to include your real name, instead of just a screen name. (Unfortunately, if
      you post via the Yahoo groups web-page, I don't think you have a choice.)

      Thanks.

      | |
      | Ars longa, vita brevis. |