Moderation: message numbers

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 9:17 AM
      It appears that I will have to relax the policy of citing message numbers
      when referring to posts. I'd still like members to do this where possible,
      but since as I see now messages are not tagged by the Yahoo mailer with
      message numbers (a great advantage of the TolkLang list), it is difficult to
      determine these numbers (in fact, a trip to the web-based archives is
      necessary).

      Oh well. A good idea whose time has come and gone in a day!

      | |
      | Ars longa, vita brevis. |