First post here

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2002
      Hello everyone !

      So, I see that Carl has created a new mailing list. And it looks very
      good.
      I finally managed to join and I'm looking forwards to being a member.

      May the list thrive and be enjoyable and enlightening for all of us.
      Please excuse this one off topic message. It will remain the only one.

      BTW, I do not seem to get the individual messages sent to my email
      address, although I specified it to be so in the settings. Can the
      moderator(s) help me ?

      Regards,