_Vinyar Tengwar_ 50 and _The Collected Vinyar Tengwar_, Vol. 5 published

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      I'm am pleased to announce the publication of _Vinyar Tengwar_ 50. This 28-page issue features a presentation and analysis of the “Túrin Wrapper”, comprising a set of three untranslated Sindarin texts from the (probably early) 1950s pertaining to the “Túrins Saga”.

      (Please note that henceforth issues of _Vinyar Tengwar_ will be sold on a per-issue basis only, and will be ordered directly from the the online, print-on-demand publisher Lulu.com. The publication of future volumes will be announced here and on the E.L.F. website at http://www.elvish.org )

      I am also pleased to announce that with the publication of _VT_ 50, volume 5 of _The Collected Vinyar Tengwar_, containing VT 41-50, is now available for sale (in both perfect- and coil-bound versions) through the _VT_ Web Shop a: http://www.elvish.org/VT/shop.html

      Carl