Unattested forms in David Salo's _Gateway to Sindarin_

  • Kate Ebneter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2012
      I posted this on Elfling and got a partial answer from David Salo, but
      it wasn't quite what I was looking for. So:

      Does anyone know of a list that shows which forms in David Salo's
      _Gateway to Sindarin_ are derived by Salo and are not attested in
      Tolkien's own writings? I know that it was Salo's intention to mark all
      the forms accordingly, but (not surprisingly) there's actually some
      inconsistency in the marking. For my own purposes, I would like to
      know which forms Salo derived as opposed to those which actually
      come from Tolkien. I haven't been able to find a comprehensive list,
      however.

      Thanks,
      Kate