Re: I-lam Arth

  • elendil_voronda
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20 11:16 PM
      For quite some time, I-lam Arth was down, and I acutely felt this loss...

      Now, thanks to Aaron Shaw, I-lam Arth has been brought back online. But you'll need to update your links and browser bookmarks:

      http://www.tolkiendil.com/langues/english/I-lam_Arth

      I-lam Arth is now hosted by the Association Tolkiendil (http://www.tolkiendil.com/tolkiendil), which is a society dedicated to promote Tolkien's works in France, as you may be aware.

      All articles have been proofread again, and we hope you'll enjoy reading them once more! Speaking of which, I would like to thank all the authors who allowed us to republish their articles.

      Of course, we do hope people will submit even more essays to I-lam Arth: we would like to have a living website, not just a repository for old articles.

      Elendil / Damien
      Responsible for the Linguistic section,
      Association Tolkiendil