Who Speaks Middle-Earth?

  • Maureen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      Hi, I am a studio director for Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic in Upland, California. We are recording The Shaping of Middle-Earth and The Book of Lost Tales 2. Both are quite annotated and I really need people who can help me record them correctly. Answer or call the studio at 909-949-4316 x)109 to help me. We are a nonprofit and all of our readers are volunteers. There's no money in it for you but tremendous satisfaction that you are giving this gift to people who can't read and want to learn it.
      Maureen