Re: Gondolinic Runes font

  • elendil_voronda
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2010
      > GeoCities was absorbed by Yahoo and assigned new domain names; try this:
      > http://www.dafont.com/author.php?author=862
      > which is titled 'Fonts by Ronald Kyrmse'

      Unfortunately, the website listed above does not have the Gondolin font.

      However, I have the pleasure to let you know that Ronald Kyrmse has allowed us to post his font for download on the Tolkiendil website (Many thanks to him):

      http://www.tolkiendil.com/telechargements/polices/angerthas_et_runes#autres_runes
      And have a look at the font chart linked on the "Tableau explicatif".

      Best regards,

      Damien Bador,
      Responsible for the Linguistic section,
      Association Tolkiendil