Re: Gondolinic Runes font

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2010
      [This post is actually from Bob Ireland. I accidentally deleted it in the Yahoo Groups pending messages page, and had to resend it myself to recover it. CFH]

      Quoting radikian <radikian@...>:

      > I'd like to know if anyone still has the Gondilinic Runes font by Ronald Kyrmse ....
      >
      > It seems the font used to be available at a website constructed in GeoCities

      GeoCities was absorbed by Yahoo and assigned new domain names; try this:
      http://www.dafont.com/author.php?author=862
      which is titled 'Fonts by Ronald Kyrmse'

      Bob Ireland
    • elendil_voronda
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2010
        > GeoCities was absorbed by Yahoo and assigned new domain names; try this:
        > http://www.dafont.com/author.php?author=862
        > which is titled 'Fonts by Ronald Kyrmse'

        Unfortunately, the website listed above does not have the Gondolin font.

        However, I have the pleasure to let you know that Ronald Kyrmse has allowed us to post his font for download on the Tolkiendil website (Many thanks to him):

        http://www.tolkiendil.com/telechargements/polices/angerthas_et_runes#autres_runes
        And have a look at the font chart linked on the "Tableau explicatif".

        Best regards,

        Damien Bador,
        Responsible for the Linguistic section,
        Association Tolkiendil