Gondolinic Runes font

  • radikian
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2010
      I'd like to know if anyone still has the Gondilinic Runes font by Ronald Kyrmse (or, if Mr Kyrmse is reading this, is it possible that you upload the font anywhere?)

      It seems the font used to be available at a website constructed in GeoCities, but the GeoCities is no more, so the site is no more, and the font is nowhere to be found.

      I'd really appreciate any info.

      --Christian Radikian
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2010
        [This post is actually from Bob Ireland. I accidentally deleted it in the Yahoo Groups pending messages page, and had to resend it myself to recover it. CFH]

        Quoting radikian <radikian@...>:

        > I'd like to know if anyone still has the Gondilinic Runes font by Ronald Kyrmse ....
        >
        > It seems the font used to be available at a website constructed in GeoCities

        GeoCities was absorbed by Yahoo and assigned new domain names; try this:
        http://www.dafont.com/author.php?author=862
        which is titled 'Fonts by Ronald Kyrmse'

        Bob Ireland
      • elendil_voronda
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2010
          > GeoCities was absorbed by Yahoo and assigned new domain names; try this:
          > http://www.dafont.com/author.php?author=862
          > which is titled 'Fonts by Ronald Kyrmse'

          Unfortunately, the website listed above does not have the Gondolin font.

          However, I have the pleasure to let you know that Ronald Kyrmse has allowed us to post his font for download on the Tolkiendil website (Many thanks to him):

          http://www.tolkiendil.com/telechargements/polices/angerthas_et_runes#autres_runes
          And have a look at the font chart linked on the "Tableau explicatif".

          Best regards,

          Damien Bador,
          Responsible for the Linguistic section,
          Association Tolkiendil