_Arda Philology_ update

  • "Beregond, Anders Stenström"
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2009
      Mellyn!

      The second volume of _Arda Philology_, comprising the
      proceedings of Omentielva Tatya in 2007, was published just
      in time for Omentielva Nelya, and since a couple of weeks it
      can be ordered with a button on this page:
      <http://omentielva.com/ardaphil.htm>.

      The page has now been updated to offer the possibility
      to preview the two published volumes online before deciding
      to order. At least, this will work with a cooperative browser.
      It works perfectly for me (using Seamonkey on eComStation),
      but the first tester beside myself reported problems (and if
      you have any, so may you; tell me your browser and OS and how
      the page behaves).

      Suilad,

      Beregond, Anders Stenström