Error in PE:17, p. 91 no note 6 ?

  • Kloczko
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008

      On p. 91 we read : "... and survived only in this construction. 6)"

      But I do not find a note 6. On p. 93 the last note is numbered 5.

      Did I miss something ? Or maybe Tolkien never wrote the note 6 ?

      Thank you.

      Edouard Kloczko

      [Tolkien never wrote a note 6 to this essay; the discussion of how
      to say "try harder" in Elvish follows immediately after note 5 in
      the ms., exactly as represented in the published text. -- PHW]