Changes to _Tengwestië_

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2008
      With the release of the Gentium Basic font family:

      <http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&item_id=Gentium_basic>

      which adds a bold face to (much of) the rich character set of regular
      Gentium font family:

      <http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&item_id=Gentium>

      I have modified the _Tengwestië_ site to use Gentium/Basic throughout
      as the default font family. Therefore, readers of _Tengwestië_ should
      be sure to have those two font families installed on their computer
      for best results. As always, though, every _Tengwestië_ article is
      also available in PDF, which eliminates any font or browser
      compatibility issues.

      I have also added a "Change Log" feature to _Tengwestië_ articles, which will allow readers to know the nature of any changes made.

      _Tengwestië_ is the online journal of the Elvish Linguistic
      Fellowship, edited by myself and Patrick H. Wynne:

      <http://www.elvish.org/Tengwestie/>

      --
      Carl F. Hostetter