ává a misprint in PE 17 ?

  • Kloczko
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2008
      Is _ává_ a misprint for _áva_ on PE 17:143?

      "The longer form _avá, ává_ was only used..."

      Thank you,

      Edouard Kloczko

      [Having checked my photocopies, I can confirm
      that the reading _ává_ for the second form is
      definitely correct. However, the published text
      does contain a different error at the beginning of
      that same paragraph, where "_Va!_ as interjection
      or adverb" should have _Vá!_ instead of _Va!_.
      -- PHW]