An analysis of Dwarvish

  • gildir_2
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2008
      I have the pleasure to announce a new major article
      on Khuzdul written by Magnus Åberg of the Mellonath
      Daeron, available on:
      http://www.forodrim.org/daeron/publications.html

      An older version has been available in Swedish,
      this version is up to date and written in English.

      I daresay that this is *the* most comprehensible
      paper on the subject so far. We in the Mellonath
      Daeron are honoured by the author to publish it.

      For more new publications, see:
      http://www.forodrim.org/daeron/updates.html

      Meneg suilaid o Mellonath Daeron
      Gildir