New _Tengwestië_ article: Helios De Rosario Martínez, _Rúmilian Numerals_

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2007
      We are pleased to announce the publication of a new article on
      _Tengwestië_, the online journal of the Elvish Linguistic Fellowship:

      "Rúmilian Numerals", by Helios De Rosario Martínez

      This work examines the five tables of numerals in the Rúmilian
      Alphabet as published in _Parma Eldalamberon_ 13 (edited by Arden R.
      Smith). The phonemic values of the characters assigned to numerals
      are commented on, as well as the type of numeral system that these
      tables represent, the observed graphic and phonemic patterns, and the
      possible internal groups of numerals in the series from 0 to 12.

      The article can be read online at:

      http://www.elvish.org/Tengwestie/articles/DeRosarioMartinez/
      rumiliannumerals.phtml

      and in PDF form at:

      http://www.elvish.org/Tengwestie/articles/DeRosarioMartinez/
      rumiliannumerals.pdf

      We invite your comments on this article here on the Lambengolmor list.

      The main _Tengwestië_ site is at:

      http://www.elvish.org/Tengwestie/

      Carl F. Hostetter
      Patrick H. Wynne,