_The Collected Vinyar Tengwar_ Special Series 1-3

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21 8:39 AM
      of _The Collected Vinyar Tengwar_, re-collecting various multi-part
      works contained in the normal series into separate sub-volumes. These
      are:

      SS 1: "Words of Joy", collecting _VT_ issues 43-44, featuring
      Tolkien's Quenya and Sindarin translations of various Catholic prayers.

      SS 2: Addenda and Corrigenda to the _Etymologies_, collecting _VT_
      issues 45-46, featuring my and Patrick Wynne's additions and
      corrections to the published _Etymologies_.

      SS 3: _Eldarin Hands, Fingers & Numerals_, collecting _VT_ issues
      47-49, featuring Patrick Wynne's edition of this late philological
      essay and related writings, as well as my own presentation of five
      late Quenya volitive inscriptions. (NOTE: if you bought _The
      Collected Vinyar Tengwar_ vol. 5a (issues 41-46), and don't wish to
      buy the new vol. 5b (issues 41-49), you can buy SS 3 to get just the
      additional issues.)

      Note that each of these is offered in two bindings: perfect bound
      (i.e., conventional soft-cover book) and coil bound (which lies flat
      for ease of reference).

      All of these can be ordered from the ELF's Lulu.com storefront at
      http://www.lulu.com/elf

      Carl