Notice to _VT_ subscribers

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2007
      I expect to publish _Vinyar Tengwar_ 49 around the end of May. Due to
      the cyclic nature of the older subscription model, a very large
      number of subscriptions ended with issue 48. And because I will
      shortly be switching over to the new print-on-demand fulfillment for
      _VT_ (starting with issue 51, at <http://www.lulu.com/ELF/>), I will
      not be overprinting this new issue as I had previously. Instead, once
      subscriptions are filled and mailed, I will be adding issues 47–49 to
      _The Collected Vinyar Tengwar_ to form volume 5b.

      **This means that if your subscription lapsed with issue 48, and you
      do not resubscribe very soon (i.e., within the next two weeks, at
      <http://www.elvish.org/VT/shop.html>), you will not be able to order
      or receive _VT_ 49 as a separate issue, but instead will have to buy
      it as part of the collected issues (at <http://www.lulu.com/ELF/>).**

      If you are unsure when your subscription ends, you can find out at
      the E.L.F. Members Page (at <http://www.elvish.org/members.html>).

      I would ask every current subscriber to also check the Members Page
      to confirm that I have your current mailing address. If there is any
      doubt, please send me your current postal address in an e-mail at:
      <Aelfwine@...> with the subj. "VT Address Change".

      Thanks,

      Carl