957Omentielva Tatya: registration opens

  • "Beregond. Anders Stenström"
    Nov 5, 2006
      At last we are able to open registration for Omentielva
      Tatya, that will take place in Antwerp on August 8 - 11, 2007.
      The conference fee is 165 euro. We do not expect to have to
      raise it later. Although it has not proved possible to cut
      down the costs to the level of the first conference, we think
      we have succeeded in finding a good price, as it includes all
      meals for the duration of the conference (Wednesday afternoon
      to Saturday evening; and Sunday breakfast if you choose to
      sleep over), sleeping-space, all necessary transportation,
      and the volume of proceedings.

      Take a look at the Omentielva website (www.omentielva.com)
      and consider spending a few enjoyable days, centered on
      Tolkien's languages, in Antwerp next year.
      On the registration page ("Next conference", then
      "Registration"), you can register online.

      Tenn' Omentielva,

      Dirk Trappers, Chairman of Omentielva Tatya
      Beregond, Anders Stenström, Secretary