95_epe_ 'before' and 'after' (was Re: Call for input: _Vinyar Tengwar_ errata)

  • Fredrik
    Jul 8, 2002
      >"_epe_ 'after'. The gloss should be 'before'."

      I see. May I ask, then, what was Bill's motivation to correct/change the
      gloss of _epe_?

      (Note that my question concerns the attested meaning(s) of the word _epe_,
      regardless of what may be guessed from the word _epessi_.)

      /Fredrik

      [Short answer: Bill discovered that he'd given the wrong translation for
      _epe_ from the source document in question. Carl]
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic