836Re: [Lambengolmor] _The Collected Vinyar Tengwar_ Vol. 4 available

    Oct 28, 2005
      The corrected version is now available for order.

      Those of you who ordered the first version: although the window to do
      so seems VERY tight indeed, it might be possible to cancel your order
      through your Lulu account. Please try to do so, and if successful
      simply place a new order, before you contact me with the replacement
      information.