835Re: [Lambengolmor] _The Collected Vinyar Tengwar_ Vol. 4 available

    Oct 28 1:11 PM
      I have discovered a font-related problem in the first version of the
      _CVT_ vol. 4 (_not_ affecting vol. 5a). I have a work-around, and
      will release the corrected version later today. However, I notice
      that a few people have already ordered copies of the first version.
      If you ordered one of these copies, please contact me directly with
      your order number and your address, and I will have corrected
      replacement copies mailed to you at no charge.

      Carl
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic