834_The Collected Vinyar Tengwar_ Vol. 4 available

    Oct 26, 2005
      _The Collected Vinyar Tengwar_ Vol. 4 is now available

      Volume 4 of _The Collected Vinyar Tengwar_ collects issue 31–40, and
      is available for order on the E.L.F. Storefront at Lulu.com
      (<http://www.lulu.com/ELF/>) or from the Vinyar Tengwar Web Shop
      (<http://www.elvish.org/VT/shop.html>). Note that each volume is offered
      in two different bindings: Perfect (i.e. as a typical softcover book)
      and Coil (which allows the issue to open and lie flat, for ease of
      reference).

      (Once again, I am exceedingly grateful to E.L.F. member Karyn Traphagen
      for her hugely generous assitance in preparing these volumes for
      publication. Please send her your good thoughts and warm wishes!)

      =================Carl F. Hostetter Aelfwine@... http://
      www.elvish.org

      ho bios brachys, he de techne makre.
      Ars longa, vita brevis.