798Re: Quenya at the SILF in Helsinki September 2005

  • laurifindil
    Jul 23, 2005
      --- In lambengolmor@yahoogroups.com, "laurifindil" <ejk@f...> wrote:

      > I'm happy to announce that I have been invited to the SILF, which this
      > year is hosted by the University of Helsinki
      > http://www.helsinki.fi/romaanisetkielet/congres/index_eng.htm
      > to talk about Quenya.

      <snip>

      > [Congratulations, Edouard! Perhaps you can post a report here
      > afterwards to give us your impressions of how Quenya and
      > Tolkienian Linguistics were received at the conference. PHW]

      I will with pleasure.

      And if I may ask for some help.

      I have been looking for months for a copy of "Scholarship & Fantasy",
      Proceedings of the Tolkien Phenomenon, May 1992, Turku, Finland,
      edited by K. J. Battarbee.

      Anyone having the book, please contact me! Thanks.

      elfiquement vĂ´tre,

      Edouard Kloczko
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic