797Quenya at the SILF in Helsinki September 2005

  • laurifindil
    Jul 19, 2005
      I'm happy to announce that I have been invited to the SILF, which this year is
      hosted by the University of Helsinki
      to talk about Quenya.

      The SILF is a major event in International Linguistics and I hope to spark
      there some interest in Tolkien's ConLang. It is about time. :-)

      It is not open to the "public"... But the Lambendili or even the Lambengolmor
      (from Sweden, Finland, or Russia...) can contact me in private. ;-)
      I will stay the entire week in Helsinki to gain a better view of the "Quenya
      Country". :-)

      elfiquement vĂ´tre,

      Edouard Kloczko

      [Congratulations, Edouard! Perhaps you can post a report here
      afterwards to give us your impressions of how Quenya and
      Tolkienian Linguistics were received at the conference. PHW]
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic