663Consonant Mutations in Goldogrin > Noldorin > Sindarin (an essay at G-i-P)

  • galadhorn
    Apr 20, 2004
      Today I have published on-line my essay from the last "Gwaihir" (#7,
      2003). The text is entitled: "Consonant Mutations in Conceptual
      Evolution of Noldorin/Sindarin Phonology". It is the summary of the
      information from the last issues of "Parma Eldalamberon" plus some
      info from the late sources. I hope I haven't made to many mistakes.
      I would like to hear your comments.

      The article in PDF can be downloaded from here:
      http://www.elvish.org/gwaith/pdf/consonant_mutations.pdf