590Moderation: A correction to post 589

  • Patrick H. Wynne
    Jan 6, 2004
      At the end of his post (589) "Re: Pronunciation and writing of
      _r_ in Quenya" David Kiltz wrote:

      "A guttural approximant or fricative might also be considered."

      David noted in a separate message to the moderators that this
      was a mistake, and he requested that before his initial message
      was posted that the line be corrected to:

      "A uvular approximant or fricative might also be considered."

      Unfortunately, I neglected to make this correction before approving
      the first message, and so I note the correction here, along with
      my apologies to David for the moderatorial lapse.

      -- Patrick H. Wynne