450Reprinting _Parma Eldalamberon_

    May 29, 2003
      I am pleased to announce that _Parma Eldalamberon_ issues 11-13 _will_
      be reprinted. I can't say just when yet, as we have to work out the
      reprinting and ordering procedures, and we're all _very_ busy right now
      with preparing lots of new material for publication; but once all is in
      place, I'll make an announcement here. Watch the skies!

      ho bios brachys, he de techne makre.
      Ars longa, vita brevis.