26Re: [Lambengolmor] "Quenya of _Namaarie_"

    May 31 1:35 PM
      On 5/31/02 1:48 PM, "Boris Shapiro" <elenhil@...> wrote:

      > I think it would be quite useful if Carl or Bill or any of the venerable ELF
      > members give a small talk on that subject. To what extent one could regard the
      > gradual perfection of Quenya (or any of Tolkien's languages) as producing
      > clearly distinguishable stages of Quenya?

      I've asked Bill Welden (who's been thinking and writing about just this
      topic lately) to reply to this, and he has agreed to do so, when he gets a
      little time.

      Of course, if anyone else wants to chime in on this interesting and
      important question, please do!

      | |
      | Ars longa, vita brevis. |