169Re: [Lambengolmor] -Vndo

    Jul 30, 2002
      David Kiltz wrote:

      > >By the way, it is known that _-nde_ is a feminine counterpart of _-ndo_
      > >(see _Therinde_, PM:333).
      >
      > Yes, but we also have _melisse_ corresponding to _melindo_ [V:372, sub
      > MEL-].

      **Yes, we have. However, it does not necessarily rule out _-nde_
      as being a counterpart of _-ndo_. For istance, we have _-o_ and
      we treat it like a counterpart of _-e_. Yet the feminine equivalent
      of _tavaro_ "dryad" is given as _tavaril_ (LR:391, s.v. TAWAR).

      Mi dissero che e quell'epoca per quindici giorni e quindici notti