No activity in last 7 days
The Lambda Law Society was founded in 1984 as a student-run organization that serves as a forum for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender students, as well as their supporters, to raise awareness of the issues facing this community and encourage professional development. Our events are open to all students, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity, and we encourage all members of the Washington College of Law community to attend.
- Law Schools
- Aug 23, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.