SCLUG LUG fest

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 1999
      Thanks to all of the SCLUG (http://www.sclug.org/ ) members
      for hosting today's event. And thanks to all the other LUG
      members from the LA area for joining in. I knew it was going
      to be a fantastic meeting when I was greeted by Gareth who
      then assigned me my static IP address for the day!

      It was all very impressive to say the least. (including the
      2x T1 lines on the LAN). In addition to all the great
      presentations, professional music with a "DJ" etc... the
      icing on the cake was the simultaneous projection of the
      smash movie "The Matrix" (checkout
      http://www.whatisthematrix.com/).

      Wonderful to meet you all- we are indeed fortunate to have
      such a great group only 45 miles from linuxatlax.org. This
      event redefines LUG meetings! Thanks again to you all.