2.2.13pre17 available - want to help test it?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 1999
      Alan Cox has posted kernel 2.2.13pre17,
      which is the release candidate for the
      "rock solid" 2.2 kernel.
      (See http://lwn.net/daily/2.2.13pre17.html )
      It doesn't have the latest RAID patches (like Red Hat uses), but
      most everything else is up to date, I think.

      Those of you who have the opportunity and ability
      might want to download it from ftp.us.kernel.org
      and test it out. We have about a week to test it
      before Alan sends it to Linus to be blessed.
      This is your chance to find and complain about
      any bugs that will affect your system...

      (The above is my opinion alone, and not that of my employer)