C++/Java programmer needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 1999
      I'm looking once again for an intern; my latest one
      is back at UCLA as a senior now, after a whirlwind
      month with me learning my C++ and Java coding style
      and writing several servers and clients for a new
      protocol from scratch under my guidance.

      Anyone interested in the internship? Check
      http://www.lajug.org/Jobs/listjobsbydate.tmpl
      and
      http://www.kegel.com/academy/
      for details.

      The position pays approximately $15/hour, and
      requires just enough knowledge of C to avoid shooting
      one's self in the foot with pointers too often.

      (The above is my opinion alone, and not that of my employer)