SIG listings at lalugs

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 11:34 PM
      It's often hard to find enough people in
      a single LUG interested in the SIG's topic,
      so it makes sense to list them at lalugs in
      addition to their home LUG's page. Accordingly,
      I've added a section to lalugs.org for local SIGs,
      http://www.lalugs.org/#sigs
      Any active SIG with a URL of some sort is welcome
      to send it to me for inclusion in the list.

      The first two in the list are the newly forming
      lalugs-smallbiz SIG (for people setting up small
      business servers), and LAGLUG (for people in local
      government).

      SGVLUG has a bunch of SIGs; are any of them active
      and interested in being listed?

      (The above is my opinion alone, and not that of my employer)