Re: Status of LUG Fest Response

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 1999
      "Gareth J. Greenaway" wrote:

      > From: "Gareth J. Greenaway" <gareth@...>
      >
      > Just wondering if everyone had a chance to email their groups regarding
      > the Lug Fest that is planned for Oct 23rd. Just wanted to get some
      > feedback on it, is the response positive, negative, or null. Lemme know.
      > Thanks Guys.

      Yes, I posted it to linuxatlax (lilax@...). No news yet.
      I hope to be there. Thanks for setting up another great event.
      Looking forward to the session. I just need to someone to cover me as it
      is
      out of my immediate area.

      regards,

      Ismet

      PS- I don't have much to show-would Linux on a laptop be of any
      interest? It is my el
      cheapo "bargain them down" from BestBuy- (even made them take off an
      extra $100 when the
      this floor model was found to be lacking the Windows98 cdrom-I cried
      "how do you expect me to buy a
      computer without the Windows cdrom!" when 20 minutes later it was
      replaced with Linux!)