Status of LUG Fest Response

  • Gareth J. Greenaway
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 1999
      Just wondering if everyone had a chance to email their groups regarding
      the Lug Fest that is planned for Oct 23rd. Just wanted to get some
      feedback on it, is the response positive, negative, or null. Lemme know.
      Thanks Guys.

      Gareth J. Greenaway | gareth@...
      "Do you think you're God? God, Root, what is difference?"
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 1999
        "Gareth J. Greenaway" wrote:

        > From: "Gareth J. Greenaway" <gareth@...>
        >
        > Just wondering if everyone had a chance to email their groups regarding
        > the Lug Fest that is planned for Oct 23rd. Just wanted to get some
        > feedback on it, is the response positive, negative, or null. Lemme know.
        > Thanks Guys.

        Yes, I posted it to linuxatlax (lilax@...). No news yet.
        I hope to be there. Thanks for setting up another great event.
        Looking forward to the session. I just need to someone to cover me as it
        is
        out of my immediate area.

        regards,

        Ismet

        PS- I don't have much to show-would Linux on a laptop be of any
        interest? It is my el
        cheapo "bargain them down" from BestBuy- (even made them take off an
        extra $100 when the
        this floor model was found to be lacking the Windows98 cdrom-I cried
        "how do you expect me to buy a
        computer without the Windows cdrom!" when 20 minutes later it was
        replaced with Linux!)