Re: PC Week: "Linux deserves a place in your server room"

  • Gareth J. Greenaway
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20 2:51 PM
      You've just giving me a positively wicked idea Erik :)
      The Joint Install fest that I had suggested, I wonder if it might be
      possible to have it be like a mini expo type thing, we could setup
      'booths' (probably just tables) around the room (where we, SCLUG, met
      would be good lots of room) and demo different stuff, show people what can
      be done, etc. etc. and maybe have a few areas on installing different
      stuff, such as samba. Whatcha guys think?

      Gareth J. Greenaway | gareth@...
      "Do you think you're God? God, Root, what is difference?"