Upcoming installfests

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 1999
      Maybe the first thing we could use the inter-lug
      mailing list for is to simply let each other know
      a month or so in advance of upcoming installfests,
      in case people want to visit other installfests
      and perhaps lend a hand.

      We at LULA have 'em like clockwork, once a month,
      on the Sunday following our meeting (third thursday).
      This month, it's the 19th. Details at http://lula.org
      (The above is my opinion alone, and not that of my employer)
    • Daniel Zahn
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 23, 1999
        LALUGS,

        We at SCLUG in Simi have them every fourth meeting and the next one is
        this Saturday the 31st.

        Dan
      • Daniel Zahn
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 24, 1999