Re: Idea (leaders of LUGs read, other disregard)

  • Gareth J. Greenaway
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 1999
      On Sat, 18 Sep 1999, Dan Kegel wrote:

      > We're all ambassadors here. Air the idea here, or email people
      > individually, but don't ask us to provide the email addresses
      > of the 'leaders'.
      > (The above is my opinion alone, and not that of my employer)

      Okay I dont think you get what im trying to do here, im not asking for
      someone to give me the email addresses, im asking for the people in charge
      of each group to email me directly but if this group is made up of those
      people then I guess I can propose it directly.

      Like I mentioned before, I run the SCLUG (Simi Conejo Linux Users Group),
      we are a normal LUG, we have meetings, install fests, and the like. Our
      next scheduled install fest if October 23. What we were thinking (primary
      me) was to make it a LALUG install fest, basically inviting all the other
      LUGs to participate. Ive already spoken to a couple people from UCLALUG
      and they seem interested. The reason I wanted to email people directly
      because I wanted to get a definate answer from someone that can speak for
      each group as a whole, not individuals, as to how many people from each
      group would be there as we need to plan out stuff for it.

      Gareth J. Greenaway | gareth@...
      "Do you think you're God? God, Root, what is difference?"