Ruby on Rails Workshop

  • Geoffrey Grosenbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2005
      I'm going to be teaching a Ruby on Rails workshop in Santa Monica on
      January 30 - Feb 1. It's a great opportunity to get an intense
      learning experience with this great new web framework. Learn more in
      3 days than you could in 3 months!

      And, get an extra $50 off by using the code LALUGS (bringing the cost
      down to $845).

      $995 ($100 off if you register before Dec 31, $50 more off if you use
      the code LALUGS at any time)

      http://www.dvcreators.net/events/rubyonrails_home.php

      Thanks!

      Geoffrey Grosenbach