SCALE Finalizes Programs and Sponsors

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005
      Los Angeles, CA January 21, 2004

      We've finalized the Expo speaker tracks with these excellent speakers:
      Charles Pascal - Types of Linux Certifications
      Clint Oram - Open Source and Enterprise Applications

      These sponsors have signed on with the Expo:
      ABCO - http://www.computertrainingschools.com
      Day Software - http://www.day.com

      With those additions, the SCALE lineup is in place!

      If you're not interested in the seminars, but would like to visit the
      booths on the Expo floor, use registration code FREE for a free Expo
      floor pass!

      SCALE 3X will be held February 12th and 13th, 2005, at the Los Angeles
      Convention Center. For more information or to register on-line see
      http://socallinuxexpo.com