AMR - Linux Research

  • Meunier, Marc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2004
      AMR Research, an independent enterprise software research and advisory
      firm, is currently conducting a study on the evolution of the patterns
      of Linux adoption within IT organizations. The resulting report will
      focus on the paths of Linux adoption and progression within IT
      environments, and the factors that encourage or discourage its use.

      We would like to talk with Linux users and discuss the Linux history of
      their IT environment; how it was evaluated, what they started with, what
      they are using it for now, and what their intended next steps are.

      Interviews usually take 20-30 minutes. All participants will receive a
      free copy of the report and all conversations will be kept confidential.
      This research is not sponsored by any software vendors.

      Feel free to contact me if you would like to participate or if you have
      any questions.

      Thanks,

      Marc-A.

      Marc-A. Meunier