lalugs.org updated

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2004
      I updated http://lalugs.org tonight. In particular, I made
      a pass through the LUG listings and moved all
      the dead-looking ones to an 'inactive' list.
      I was surprised to see usclug and lilax's sites down;
      are those groups still alive?

      I also moved the list of LUGs closer to the top, since it seems
      to be the most important thing after the event calendar.

      Have a look at the site and let me know if there
      are any corrections or improvements I should do.

      Thanks,
      Dan

      --
      Trying to get a job as a c++ developer? See http://kegel.com/academy/getting-hired.html
    • Christopher Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2004
        On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 01:13 -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
        > I updated http://lalugs.org tonight. In particular, I made
        > a pass through the LUG listings and moved all
        > the dead-looking ones to an 'inactive' list.
        > I was surprised to see usclug and lilax's sites down;
        > are those groups still alive?

        Due to some domain registration fun, lilax had to move to
        unixforall.org, however that site seems to be down as well.

        --
        Christopher Smith <x@...>