[gareth@wiked.org: SCLUG BBQ]

  • Gareth Greenaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2004
      Greetings Everyone -

      We're planning another SCLUG-hosted BBQ on the 18th of September and
      are extending an invitation to members of other LUGs to join us. The BBQ
      will be shifting venues this time. Rather than the past location at
      Orv Beach's house in Simi Valley, we'll be at Craig Zeller's house in
      Tujunga. The BBQ will begin at 1pm and will run until Craig kills the power
      and Internet access :)

      This will be a true geek BBQ, so there will be Internet access (wired and
      wireless). However, space will be tight so if you're planning to bring a
      machine, bring a laptop; no desktops please :) We will also not be held
      responsible for BBQ sauce in keyboards or ketchup in mice :)

      Craig will be providing chili as well as BBQ chicken. We'll need others to
      bring side dishes or additional meat. Contact Orv Beach
      <orv@...> and let him know what you're bringing.

      More information including the address & directions can be found at
      http://www.sclug.org/bbq/

      Thanks and hope to see everyone there!
      -Gareth-

      --