Re: [lalugs] is lilax dead?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2004
      Martin Bähr wrote:
      > anyone know what's up with lilax?
      > the mailinglist has been silent since a week.
      > two attempts of mine to send mail to the list have failed.
      > the website is unreachable too.
      > the machine does not even respond to ping.

      No idea, but you're right, I can't reach it either.
      Maybe the Sunday evening chat would be the place to bring it up?
      Last I heard it was:

      Sunday evening weekly Lilax chat session
      Starts at 8:00 PM or thereabouts, Pacific Time.
      irc.freenode.net
      port 6667,
      /join #lilax

      My technical stuff: http://kegel.com