is lilax dead?

  • Martin Bähr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2004
      hi,

      anyone know what's up with lilax?
      the mailinglist has been silent since a week.
      two attempts of mine to send mail to the list have failed.
      the website is unreachable too.
      the machine does not even respond to ping.

      anyone got a clue?

      greetings, martin.
      --
      looking for a job doing pike programming, sTeam/caudium/pike/roxen training,
      sTeam/caudium/roxen and/or unix system administration anywhere in the world.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2004
        Martin Bähr wrote:
        > anyone know what's up with lilax?
        > the mailinglist has been silent since a week.
        > two attempts of mine to send mail to the list have failed.
        > the website is unreachable too.
        > the machine does not even respond to ping.

        No idea, but you're right, I can't reach it either.
        Maybe the Sunday evening chat would be the place to bring it up?
        Last I heard it was:

        Sunday evening weekly Lilax chat session
        Starts at 8:00 PM or thereabouts, Pacific Time.
        irc.freenode.net
        port 6667,
        /join #lilax

        My technical stuff: http://kegel.com