[Fwd: University of Southern California Network Defense Lab Employment Opportunity]

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2004
      FYI.
      - Dan

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: University of Southern California Network Defense Lab Employment Opportunity
      Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:58:18 -0700
      From: Kara Kelly <karak@...>
      To: webmaster@...

      I have an employment opportunity at the University of Southern California
      that I'd like to post to your group. Text as follows:

      The University of Southern California Office of Information Security has
      posted an employment opportunity for a hands-on technical information
      security professional whose primary responsibility will be managing the
      Office of Information Security Network Defense Lab. The Network Defense Lab
      will be going live soon and we are currently looking for a highly technical,
      hands-on computer security network lab manager that is familiar with all
      aspects of computer security.

      The job description, duties, responsibilities, and application can be found
      at:
      http://www.usc.edu/bus-affairs/ers/jobs/18591.html. The Job Req# is 18591.

      USC only accept applications via our web site:
      http://www.usc.edu/bus-affairs/ers/jobs/18591.html. No phones calls or
      e-mail solicitations will be accepted.

      Feel free to forward this job posting to anyone that may be interested.

      Kara Kelly

      --
      My technical stuff: http://kegel.com